I didn't touch the dang thing, but all of the sudden my template has begun behaving inappropriately. If you're using Internet Explorer, you probably can't read all of the posts (I'd encourage you to switch to Firefox at this point). I don't know what caused this to occur, but I'm going to try to fix it. If you're an HTML guru and want to offer some advice, now would be a good time.
*UPDATE* I've spent the past few hours struggling with recreating the template using CSS. I'm getting there, slowly. Please excuse the mess. Once more, if an HTML expert can detect what's going awry in my source code, please send me an e-mail: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.
*UPDATE II* Problems appear to have been fixed. I believe the cause was one of the ad strips -- probably Amazon.com.