Here are the show notes for the Dave Congalton Show for Friday, March 15 — the Ides of March. This is my last day guest hosting for Dave, he should be back in the driver’s seat on Monday!
3 p.m. hour: Michael Semanchik, Managing Attorney for the California Innocence Project
- California governor on halting executions: “It’s a racist system. You cannot deny that.”
- Gavin Newsom’s Death-Penalty Overreach
- Pictures of all 737 inmates on California’s Death Row
4 p.m. hour: Malinda Lodge
- Walt Heyer Ministries
- Sex Change Regret
- Previous radio shows on transgenderism
- Walt Heyer
- Transgender athletes and Title IX
4:30 p.m.: The Christchurch terror attack
- The New Zealand Shooting Stopped When A Brave Man Took Away The Shooter’s Gun
- Alleged New Zealand gunman chose firearms for attack for ‘effect…on the politics of the United States’
- Is Ben Sasse’s Born-Alive Bill ‘Anti-Abortion’?
- Debunking Media Falsehoods on the Born-Alive Bill
- Why Did Senate Democrats Refuse to Protect Infants?
6 p.m. hour: Matt Carroll, Peer Communication Instructor, Paso Robles High School